Appointment times are available for a limited time in advance (usually about a fortnight) and are updated regularly. Times available are highlighted in white in the booking calendar (Step 2 in the booking process).
The process is easy and self-evident, instructions are below for extra support.
- Click the link to ‘Bookings’.
- 1. Service – choose the type of consultation you would like and the practitioner.
- 2. Time – the available days are highlighted in white – click on the day you prefer to see available timeslots. Choose a timeslot to move forward.
- 3. Details – fill in your details and any notes.
- 4. Payment – if you have a Discount Coupon please enter the code, then fill in credit card details for a Secure Transaction via Stripe.
- 5. Done – your booking is complete. This step has a link back to the start if you wish to make a second booking.
Repeated attempts to make a booking may cause the system to hold multiple entries – the page will have to be refreshed/reloaded.
If you have any difficulties please use the contact form for assistance, or phone Hugh 0466 826 161.