The information in this website is for informational purposes only.
Support Health cannot be held responsible for adverse responses or ailments resulting from the misuse of any of the products found on this site.
You should carefully read all information provided by the product manufacturer, on or inside the packaging and labels, before using any product. Whilst adverse events are rare, the use of any product must be stopped immediately any adverse events or outcomes occur and this adverse event promptly communicated to Support Health.
You should not act or rely on information without clear professional advice as provided by us, and only under the “practitioner-client” framework of a documented consultation.
Our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Should we become aware of any error in descriptions, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
The product images have been included as illustration only and we do not guarantee that any image will portray the full design of that product.
Support Health are online retailers and stockists only and while we make reference to brand name merchandise we are not endorsed by or associated with these companies unless specifically stated.
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that “Support Health” collects and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection.
Support Health may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about how you use this website;
- Information sent by web servers to web browsers, called “cookies” which would be stored on your browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. You will not be personally identified nor will it give access to your computer or send viruses.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with this website. You do not have to provide this information, however, you may not be able to use some of our services.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website including name, address, phone number, email address, and other marketing information; information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including birthday, gender, product preferences, or any other information that you send to Support Health.
Using personal information.
Support Health may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send to you products that you purchase or marketing communications.
- Where Support Health discloses your personal information to its agents for these purposes, the agent in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
- In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere, Support Health may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data.
Support Health takes stringent technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
Support Health will store any personal information of a medical nature separately from the internet in secure files as required by clinical legal standards of naturopathic registration.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers.
Support Health uses Australian internet providers and servers. However information that Support Health collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between countries. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement.
LIMITS to LIABILITY
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Support Health makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph Support Health does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Support Health reserves the right to discontinue or modify, either temporarily or permanently, any portion or all of the website with or without notice. You agree that Support Health will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.
Limitations of Liability.
Support Health will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) for any damages of any kind in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Support Health has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.