Quality ear candles for good results.
Suggestions for use
- The candle must be ignited at the fabric in the top, then the tapered end is inserted into the ear canal while the candle burns.
- Do it lying on one side with a small firm pillow under the head. Use a hand mirror to watch the candle.
- Use a disposable plate as a shield to catch falling ashes. Make a hole through the middle and insert the candle about 50mm (2 inches). Hold the portion under the plate. A small towel could be used, rolled then curled.
- Before lighting the ear candle, warm the tip enough to just soften it and gently apply to ear canal so it molds to shape and feels comfortable.
- After lighting the candle, gently warm the tip a final time before inserting gently and firmly in the ear canal.
- Do not allow the candle to move free of the ear until fully burned, the suction will be lost.