For people who are strict and regimented or even fanatical with themselves or for whose who use their knowledge to gain an upper hand. They constantly devour information and philosophies purely to make themselves better people but often without truly integrating it. In the positive mode these people will be accepting of themselves and their own innate knowledge and experiences, without wanting to be superior to others.
- content with own knowledge
- ownership and utilisation of own knowledge
- fanatical about self improvement
- driven to acquire knowledge
- excessive self discipline